wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
06/28/16 01:00 AM
Re: Thanks Scott

Howdy Unc
Always glad to see ya-- nice to have a little erudite post here--even if it is poetry

Glad you didn't sneak a little Rock-Gomer-Duke crap into the discussion

Knowing your love of knowledge, here is a little tale for you ........

Back in younger days, me and some other knotheads I went to college with would hitch a ride to the Big Heart Tavern located at the end of HWY 33. One of the knotheads girlfriend's dad would pick us up and take on in to Tulsa(about 30 miles away).

Of course we would have a few barley pops waiting. I happened to notice that an icepick was stuck in the wall near the pool table.

Realizing that survival in red neck country sometimes balanced on knowing the local customs, I asked the bartender why the icepick was stuck in the wall

His reply was "arguments"

Now there ain't no icepick here--as far as I know, no one has been seriously injured from what has gone on in this dump but we have always operated on if you you are big enough....or dumb enough to say something then you are big enough or dumb enough to suffer the consequences

Seems to have worked so far and from what I have seen, these would have been considered love taps from the olden days when you and I cut our teeth and made our bones at HJ's and other places

Like I said Unc--good to see ya--jump in anytime

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5